COVID-19 is affecting all of us. Given recent developments of the Coronavirus (also referred to as the COVID-19 virus) across the world, we want to assure you that Pro-Energy Solutions is actively evaluating all business-related risks posed by this evolving public health situation.
Pro-Energy Solutions is an essential service provider under county, state and other municipal guidelines released in connection with the COVID-19 virus, and we remain open to serve our customers.
As we continue to serve our customers each day, we are taking the following precautionary measures to keep ourselves, family members, vendors and customers safe, and free from infection:
- Washing our hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable
- Refraining from touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Equipping our field employees with an ample supply of masks, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, boot covers and gloves
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Requiring our employees to cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing with a tissue, and throwing the tissue in the trash
- Requiring our employees to stay home if they have flu-like symptoms, contact their health care provider, and follow the COVID-19 testing protocol including self-isolation where required
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces throughout our facilities
- Eliminating in-person meetings of more than a few individuals and always keeping a safe social distance as recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and other health experts
- Avoiding all non-essential travel
- Staying up to date on CDC and World Health Organization updates
We want to ensure that when we send our technicians to you, they can take necessary health precautions to protect themselves and those they will interact with throughout the day.
Please let our technicians or customer service representatives know if you or anyone in your household has travelled internationally in recent weeks, has a fever or flu-like symptoms, or may otherwise be ill. If any of our employees feel uncomfortable entering a customer's home due to the homeowner exhibiting symptoms of the virus, we have asked them to contact their direct supervisor immediately to determine next steps.
The safety and well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority, and as we strive to keep your home cool and comfortable, we ask that all of us work closely together to adhere to the above guidelines. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you, especially in this difficult time.